- Posted: January 3, 2020 1:42 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 3, 2020 1:51 p.m.
- This page, Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC - January 13, 2020, is offered by
- Office of Grants and Research
Public Meeting Notice Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC - January 13, 2020
Overview of Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC - January 13, 2020
Under the provisions of M.G.L. c. 30A, the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s Office of Grants & Research will conduct a meeting of the Executive-level Traffic Records Coordinating Committee (ETRCC) from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm on January 13, 2020. The meeting will be held in Conference Room 3, Mezzanine Level, State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA.
Agenda items include:
- Review of and vote to approve May 10, 2019 ETRCC meeting minutes
- Open Meeting Law, including Remote Participation option (discussion and possible vote); Conflict of Interest Law; TRCC membership updates
- Discussion on and vote to assign MassTRAC Project funding to FFY 2020 Availability of Grant Funding (AGF) for Section 405-c funds
- Discussion on FFY 2020 AGF for Section 405-c funds
- Preparations for Commonwealth’s FFY 2021 Section 405-c grant application, including annual update of Strategic Plan for Traffic Records Improvement
- Updates on current 405-c funded projects
- Unforeseen business/upcoming event announcements/next meeting date
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Mr. Brook Chipman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-725-3355. All other questions regarding this meeting should also be directed to Mr. Chipman.
In addition to meeting notice and materials being distributed to the ETRCC membership, this notice was posted on the EOPSS/OGR website and e-mailed to the following entities:
Secretary of State’s Office
1 Ashburton Place, Rm. 1613
Boston, MA 02108
Executive Office of Administration and Finance
State House, Room 373
Boston, MA 02133