- Posted: March 30, 2021 3:13 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 30, 2021 3:28 p.m.
- This page, Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on April 6, 2021, is offered by
- Office of Grants and Research
Public Meeting Notice Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on April 6, 2021
Contact for Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on April 6, 2021
Overview of Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on April 6, 2021
Under the provisions of M.G.L. c. 30A, and Governor Baker’s Executive Order on March 12, 2020 (Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law), the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s Office of Grants & Research will conduct a virtual meeting of the Executive-level Traffic Records Coordinating Committee (ETRCC) from 12 noon to 1:30 pm on April 6, 2021.
The public may participate through the following methods:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 857-327-9245,198545727# United States, Boston
Phone Conference ID: 198 545 727#
Agenda items include:
- Review and vote on draft December 14, 2020 ETRCC meeting minutes
- Office of Grants and Research update on Availability of Grant Funds (AGF) for FFY 2021 405-c funding process to select new projects
- Discussion and vote to approve AGF Review Committee’s Award Recommendations, accept with modifications, or have ETRCC conduct 4-Box Analysis-Scoring Results process to generate new recommendations
- Unforeseen business/upcoming event announcements/next meeting: 1 pm to 12:30 pm, May 18, 2021
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Mr. Brook Chipman at email@example.com or 617-725-3355. All other questions regarding this meeting should also be directed to Mr. Chipman.
In addition to meeting notice and materials being distributed to the ETRCC membership, this notice was posted on the EOPSS/OGR website and e-mailed to the following entities:
Secretary of State’s Office
1 Ashburton Place, Rm. 1613
Boston, MA 02108
Executive Office of Administration and Finance
State House, Room 373
Boston, MA 02133