- Posted: May 12, 2021 10:46 a.m.
- Last Updated: May 12, 2021 10:54 a.m.
- This page, Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on May 18, 2021, is offered by
- Office of Grants and Research
Public Meeting Notice Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on May 18, 2021
Contact for Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on May 18, 2021
Overview of Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on May 18, 2021
Under the provisions of M.G.L. c. 30A, and Governor Baker’s Executive Order on March 12, 2020 (Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law), the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s Office of Grants & Research will conduct a virtual meeting of the Executive-level Traffic Records Coordinating Committee (ETRCC) from 11 am to 12:30 pm on May 18, 2021.
The public may participate through the following methods:
Or call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 987 841 751#
- Review and vote on draft April 6, 2021 ETRCC meeting minutes
- Office of Grants and Research on FFY 22 update of Strategic Plan for Traffic Records Improvements and FFY 22 405c application process
- Discussion and vote to have ETRCC charter renewal be part of ETRCC approval of annual update to Strategic Plan for Traffic Records Improvements/405c application
- Discussion and vote on FFY 22 Strategic Plan for Traffic Records Improvements/405c application
- Update on MassDOT’s Crash Data System Modernization & Stakeholder Engagement
- Unforeseen business/upcoming event announcements/next meeting: Anticipated in October 2021
- Adjourn meeting
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Mr. Brook Chipman at email@example.com or 617-725-3355. All other questions regarding this meeting should also be directed to Mr. Chipman.
In addition to meeting notice and materials being distributed to the ETRCC membership, this notice was posted on the EOPSS/OGR website and e-mailed to the following entities:
Secretary of State’s Office
1 Ashburton Place, Rm. 1613
Boston, MA 02108
Executive Office of Administration and Finance
State House, Room 373
Boston, MA 02133