- Posted: October 21, 2021 5:59 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 21, 2021 6:07 p.m.
- This page, Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on October 27, 2021, is offered by
- Office of Grants and Research
Public Meeting Notice Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on October 27, 2021
Contact for Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on October 27, 2021
Overview of Notice of Open Meeting for ETRCC on October 27, 2021
Under the provisions of M.G.L. c. 30A, and Governor Baker’s Executive Order on March 12, 2020 (Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law), the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s Office of Grants & Research will conduct a virtual meeting of the Executive-level Traffic Records Coordinating Committee (ETRCC) from 12:30 to 1:30 pm on October 27, 2021.
The public may participate through the following methods:
Or call in (audio only)
+1 857-327-9245, 393167185#
Phone Conference ID: 393 167 185#
- Review and vote on draft May 18, 2021 ETRCC meeting minutes
- Office of Grants and Research update on FFY 22 405c award
- OGR update on select 405c-funded projects
- Discussion on additional promotion of FFY 22 405c Availability of Grant Funding
- Unforeseen business/upcoming event announcements/next meeting: January 20, 2022
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Mr. Brook Chipman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-725-3355. All other questions regarding this meeting should also be directed to Mr. Chipman.
In addition to meeting notice and materials being distributed to the ETRCC membership, this notice was posted on the EOPSS/OGR website and e-mailed to the following entities:
Secretary of State’s Office
1 Ashburton Place, Rm. 1613
Boston, MA 02108
Executive Office of Administration and Finance
State House, Room 373
Boston, MA 02133