- Posted: January 29, 2020 10:58 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 29, 2020 11:08 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Notice of Open Meeting for WTRCC - February 5, 2020
Overview of Notice of Open Meeting for WTRCC - February 5, 2020
Under the provisions of M.G.L. c. 30A, the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s Office of Grants & Research (OGR) will conduct a meeting of the Working-level Traffic Records Coordinating Committee (WTRCC) from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm on February 5, 2020. The meeting will be held in the first floor training room at the MA Department of Public Health’s Office of Emergency Medical Services, at 67 Forest Street, Marlboro, MA.
Agenda items include:
- Review of and vote to approve May 6, 2019 WTRCC meeting minutes
- Open Meeting Law, including Remote Participation option (discussion and possible vote); Conflict of Interest Law; TRCC membership updates
- RMV-UMassSafe’s Accepted With Warning Project Presentation
- MDPH’s MATRIS & Trauma Registry Project Presentation
- Boston EMS’ Cyclist, Pedestrian, and Vehicular Incident Information System Enhancements Project Presentation
- Other Project Updates
- Discussion on Traffic Records Data Sharing Successes and Challenges Discussion on FFY 2020 Availability of Grant Funds for Section 405-c funds
- Preparations for Commonwealth’s FFY 2021 Section 405-c grant application, including annual update of Strategic Plan for Traffic Records Improvement
- Unforeseen business/upcoming event announcements/next meeting date
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Mr. Brook Chipman at email@example.com or 617-725-3355. All other questions regarding this meeting should be directed to Mr. Chipman.
In addition to meeting notice and materials being distributed to the WTRCC membership, this notice was posted on the OGR website and e-mailed to the following entities:
Secretary of State’s Office
1 Ashburton Place, Rm. 1613
Boston, MA 02108
Executive Office of Administration and Finance
State House, Room 373
Boston, MA 02133