- Posted: November 8, 2018 11:27 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 24, 2020 12:48 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Contact for Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Overview of Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
- Application for a Section 18 Emergency Exemption for the use of Kerb SC Herbicide (pronamide) on cranberries to control the weed pest dodder (Cuscuta gronovii).
- Summary Notes of Meeting: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for the September 28, 2018 Meeting.
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packet: #191111
- New Active Ingredients (NAI)
- New Active New Active Ingredient Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108 formulated in Actinovate Fungicide/Nematicide, EPA Reg. No. 524-643; labeled for on-farm application or commercial seed treatment of various crops
- New Business