- Posted: December 14, 2018 9:59 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 14, 2018 10:07 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Contact for Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Overview of Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Department of Agricultural Resources,
5th Floor Conference Room #1
- Summary Notes of Meeting: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for the October 19, 2018 Meeting.
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packet: #191212
- The following products containing the new active ingredient Pydiflumetofen will be on the agenda for the December meeting:
- Posterity Fungicide (EPA Reg. No. 100-1600) labeled for prevention and control of dollar spot and other diseases in golf course turfgrasses.
- Miravis Prime Fungicide (EPA Reg. No. 100-1603), co-formulated with fludioxonil, labeled for control of plant diseases in various vegetable and fruit crops.
- Consideration of Remote Participation Policy. Follow up on previous discussions of remote participation at meetings, the Subcommittee will consider adopting a remote participation policy based on the Open Meeting Law Guide.
- New Business