- Posted: February 12, 2021 1 p.m.
- Last Updated: February 17, 2021 9:02 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, February 17, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, February 17, 2021
Note: The February Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and July 2, 2020 Order regarding gatherings.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
Access code: 185 338 2144
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Monica Bharel, MD, MPH.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held January20, 2020. (Vote)
- DETERMINATIONS OF NEED
- Request by Emerson Endoscopy and Digestive Health Center, LLC for Substantial Change in Service (Vote)
a. Preliminary Findings from the COVID Community Impact Survey (CCIS)