- Posted: February 6, 2020 11:20 a.m.
- Last Updated: October 22, 2020 3:22 p.m.
- This page, Public Meeting Notice: Premium Finance Board February 13, 2020 meeting , is offered by
- Premium Finance Board
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting Notice: Premium Finance Board February 13, 2020 meeting
Overview of Public Meeting Notice: Premium Finance Board February 13, 2020 meeting
This will be a meeting of the Premium Finance Board.
- Call to order
- Opportunity for opening statements from members
- Discussion of:
- The current rate ceiling
- Movement of the Prime Rate since setting the current rate ceiling
- The need for premium financing by numerous low-income consumers
- How best to review whether the rate cap should be adjusted
- Discussion of scheduling for next meeting
- Discussion of issues above; potential scheduling for next meeting
All Premium Finance Board meetings are accessible to participants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Chloe Williams at Chloe.firstname.lastname@example.org or at (617)-963-2910.
Note: this agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting.