Restorative Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
Contact for Restorative Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
Overview of Restorative Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The Restorative Justice Advisory Committee will meet on March 9, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. via Microsoft Teams.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Anjeza Xhemollari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call in (audio only): (857) 327-9245
Phone Conference ID: 340 146 417#
- Call to Order
- Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes from February 9, 20201
- Update from the Planning Subcommittee
- Update from the Questionnaire Subcommittee
- Review of Open Meeting Law
- Public Comment (10 minutes)
- Open Session for Topics not Reasonably Anticipate within 48 Hours of the Meeting