- Posted: July 10, 2018 11:29 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 13, 2018 1:01 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Sex Offender Registry Board Meeting
Overview of Sex Offender Registry Board Meeting
Pursuant to the provisions of G.L. c. 30A and 940 CMR 29.00 et seq, the Sex Offender Registry Board will meet on Monday, July 16, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the Salem Police Department, 95 Margin Street, Salem, MA 01970.
- Welcome Remarks and Introductions
- Vote on 1/19/18 Meeting's Draft Minutes
- Board and Agency Updates
- Schedule Next Board Meeting
- Executive Session
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact William Burke, General Counsel for the Sex Offender Registry Board, at (978) 740-6457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.