- Posted: March 1, 2021 12:03 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 2, 2021 2:57 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Special Commission to Study LGBTQI Inmate Health and Safety Meeting
Overview of Special Commission to Study LGBTQI Inmate Health and Safety Meeting
A meeting of the Special Commission will be held on Wednesday, March 10th 2021 from 11am-1pm at the following link:
Wednesday, Jan 13, 2021 2:00 pm | 2 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Occurs the second Wednesday of every month effective 1/13/2021 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 178 966 6766
Join by video system
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-203-607-0564 US Toll
+1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
1. Call to Order
2. Harvard Law School Discussion
3. DOJ report
4. Meeting Scheduling Going Forward (2nd or 3rd Wednesday of the month from 11am-1pm?)
5. Worcester Debrief
5. County facility interview schedules
6. Public Comment