- Posted: February 2, 2023 3:52 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 6, 2023 4 p.m.
- This page, SRC Business and Employment Opportunities Committee June , is offered by
- Massachusetts State Rehabilitation Council
Public Meeting Notice SRC Business and Employment Opportunities Committee June
Overview of SRC Business and Employment Opportunities Committee June
SRC Business and Employment Opportunity (BEO) Committee
6-8-23 Agenda Remote meeting by zoom : https://massrehabcommission.zoom.us/j/93913753535?pwd=NlVSZHp0UnJJOUhWdjYxdHBJQWlvQT09
- Introductions and announcements (as needed)
- Agenda time of 2 hr is a max time. For the June meeting we have 60 minutes slated
- Approve April 2023 minutes
- State Plan Recommendations made by BEO:
NOTE: BEO and the SRC have made the following recommendations – These have not yet been responded to, not accepted by MRC as State Plan goals.
- MRC will work with the SRC to develop practical strategies for sharing work incentives information with the business community/employers
DISCUSS: Where are some sources of support, and/or partnership to MRC/SRC for compiling business-relevant benefits counseling information?
- MRC will work with the BEO Committee of the SRC to analyze results of MRC Consumer, Employer, and Provider survey data to better align SRC Recommendations to relevant findings
- MRC will make additional resources available for consumers with self-employment goals by developing an RFR to expand the pool of available business consultants
- MRC will collaborate with SRC to identify, recruit, and engage more MRC Consumers and stakeholders from specific backgrounds, groups, and organizations required by federal regulations, including Un-served/Under-served communities, individuals with disabilities, and businesses.
Next BEO meeting August 10th at 1:00 PM