- Posted: June 18, 2021 10:03 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 1, 2021 9:15 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Subcommittee: Birth to 14 Years of Age (12/3/21)
Overview of Subcommittee: Birth to 14 Years of Age (12/3/21)
Meeting ID: 836 3645 1539
- We are collaborative and solutions-oriented. Please arrive at all meetings ready to work with colleagues in identifying potential solutions to what are often complex problems.
- In order to use our time wisely, we will be present both physically and mentally, starting and ending our meetings on time.
- We will communicate effectively and be concise when we speak—encouraging respectful participation and inviting a wide range of perspectives, while managing our own “air time” to ensure everyone has the chance to speak.
- We will address conflict by dealing with the issue, not the person or people involved.
- We will ask questions when in doubt.
- Discussion and approval of draft minutes from the meeting of the Autism Commission Birth to 14 Subcommittee, August 27, 2021.
- Update on IEP Improvement Project
- COVID Response and Recovery—Open discussion
- What seem to be the most urgent issues children with ASD are experiencing at this time? How can these issues be addressed?
- What types of services and supports are most impactful and helpful? How can we promote these practices?
- Subcommittee membership recruitment
- What parties need to be further represented on our subcommittee (e.g., parents, educators, care givers, self-advocates, etc.)
- Ideas for increasing the diversity of the subcommittee
- Next steps