- Posted: November 9, 2020 12:04 p.m.
- Last Updated: April 27, 2021 11:02 a.m.
This page, Subcommittee: Birth to 14 Years of Age, is part of
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Subcommittee: Birth to 14 Years of Age
Overview of Subcommittee: Birth to 14 Years of Age
This is a regularly scheduled meeting of the Subcommittee: Birth to 14 Years of Age
This meeting will be via Webex
1-203-607-0564 US Toll
1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Access code: 171-752-4734
Meeting Password: ypJudP6xj87
- We are collaborative and solutions-oriented. Please arrive at all meetings ready to work with colleagues in identifying potential solutions to what are often complex problems.
- In order to use our time wisely, we will be present both physically and mentally, starting and ending our meetings on time.
- We will communicate effectively and be concise when we speak—encouraging respectful participation and inviting a wide range of perspectives, while managing our own “air time” to ensure everyone has the chance to speak.
- We will address conflict by dealing with the issue, not the person or people involved.
- We will ask questions when in doubt.
- Discussion and approval of draft minutes from the meeting of the Autism Commission Birth to 14 Subcommittee, February 19, 2021
- Updates from Subcommittee members
- Further discussion of COVID impact and recovery
- Next steps