- Posted: April 26, 2021 10:10 a.m.
- Last Updated: May 12, 2021 11:05 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Workforce Training Committee meeting
Overview of Workforce Training Committee meeting
The Workforce Training Committee advises on workforce education and initial and continuing education, as well as accredited training institutions, instructors, and examinations. The committee advises the Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board and The Massachusetts Department of Public Health on the emergency medical services education systems in the Commonwealth.
Join by phone
- +1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
- Access code: 161 942 0589
Join by video system
- You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter meeting number 161 942 0589
- ROUTINE ITEMS (10 minutes)
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Approval of the January 4, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- Approval of the March 2, 2021 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- OLD BUSINESS
- BLS Psychomotor Exam Process
- NEW BUSINESS (IF TIME ALLOWS)
- Expand discussion of Instructor-Coordinator training/qualifications for possible motion