- Posted: April 28, 2021 7:30 a.m.
- Last Updated: October 20, 2021 8:15 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Workforce Training Committee meeting
Overview of Workforce Training Committee meeting
The Workforce Training Committee advises on workforce education and initial and continuing education, as well as accredited training institutions, instructors, and examinations. The committee advises the Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board and The Massachusetts Department of Public Health on the emergency medical services education systems in the Commonwealth.
Join by phone
- +1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
- Access code: 2430 006 5241
Join by video system
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter meeting number 2430 006 5241
- Routine Items:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Acceptance of Minutes from 8/17/21
- OEMS Updates
- Old Business:
- I/C outreach (OEMS)
- Discussion on Instructor/Coordinator requirements
- Possible recommendation(s), vote(s)
- New Business:
- BLS psychomotor exam/examiner, possible recommendation(s), vote(s)
Next meeting date: TBD