More about:

File a complaint with the State Ethics Commission

Conflict of interest or financial disclosure law complaints may be filed online, by mail, over the phone or in person.

If you believe that a state, county or municipal employee in Massachusetts has violated the conflict of interest or financial disclosure law, you can file a complaint with the Commission's Enforcement Division. You can file a complaint anonymously.
Image credits:  Court building columns and State Ethics Commission text (State Ethics Commission)


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think