Log in links for this page
- This page, Apply for a DIA online account, is offered by
- Department of Industrial Accidents
Apply for a DIA online account
IT Unit Help Desk
The Details of Apply for a DIA online account
What you need for Apply for a DIA online account
You may be asked for a Board Number when entering information. The DIA Board Number is the number we, the DIA, assign our cases. If you don't know the DIA Board Number, please contact our Public Information Office at (617) 727-4900. You will not need one if you are filling out a First Report of Injury.
How to apply Apply for a DIA online account
- Fill out the form and hit the submit button
Next steps for Apply for a DIA online account
- Once you receive an email with your login, password and instructions, you can log in to the DIA’s online system
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in
More info for Apply for a DIA online account
If you are an injured worker represented by an attorney, you will only be able to view the documents in your case. You will not be given permission to file anything.
If you’re an injured worker and you’re representing yourself, you can file case documents online.