DCS - Emmanuel Owusu
What you need
- Appraisal reports
- Cover letter signed by an authorized town or city official giving the project manager permission to apply for the grant on behalf of the town
- Town meeting or city council vote
- Project description
- Property map
- Conservation Restriction draft (if applicable)
- Project reviews from:
Massachusetts Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Program
Massachusetts Historical Commission
- Proof of land stewardship practice
You can look at the grant summary/application form to find details on each of these required documents.
How to apply
- Compile the documents listed above
- Complete the paper application
- Mail one original paper copy, a second paper copy, and an electric copy (CD or pen drive) to:
RE: ENV 19 DCS 01
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
Applications must be received by 3 p.m. on Thursday, July 12, 2018. Applications will not be accepted by fax or email.
If your project is selected, your city or town will need to submit additional documents to finalize the contract. The required documents can be found in the grant summary.