Bureau of Health Professions Licensure
What you need
- You must read and understand the Code of Massachusetts Regulations about eligibility requirements.
- You must have completed at least two years of education from a pharmacy program.
- You must work under direct supervision of a registered pharmacist during the internship.
You can pay your fee to PCS via Visa, Mastercard, or money order.
- If you pay via money order, make it payable to “PCS” for the total amount of the application fee.
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There is no examination requirement for interns.
|Pharmacy intern application||$95||each|
|Handling charge for returned checks||$23||each|
How to apply
Once you have read the eligibility requirements, you can apply for your license online.
- Go to the PCS web portal.
- Click Application Process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
For within the United States
For outside the United States