Apply for a seafood dealer permit
Contact for Apply for a seafood dealer permit
Division of Marine Fisheries
The Details of Apply for a seafood dealer permit
How to apply Apply for a seafood dealer permit
- Download the Dealer Permit Application Packet and complete the Dealer Permit Application.
You must schedule an inspection as part of the application process for the following permit types:
- Retail Seafood Dealer Permit
- Retail Seafood Truck Dealer Permit (inspection from town or county Board of Health)
- Wholesale Seafood Dealer Permit
- Wholesale Seafood Truck Dealer Permit
Complete the Inspection Request for Wholesale/Retail Seafood Operations form (last page of Dealer Permit Application Packet). Send this form and a copy of your completed Dealer Permit Application to the Massachusetts Food Protection Program.
Note: You must send a copy of the permit application, and keep the original form.
Mail or fax your documents to:
Food Protection Program
305 South St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Fax (617) 983- 6770
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a health inspection report. Include the report in your completed application packet.
- Complete the Primary Buyer & Quota Managed Species Application Form.
- Mail your completed application to the Division of Marine Fisheries. All applications must include:
- Completed dealer application
- Completed Primary Buyer & Quota Managed Species form
- Copy of the health inspection report
- Check or money order made payable to Commonwealth of Massachusetts.