AQ 09: Restricted Emissions Status

You may apply for Restricted Emission Status (RES) if you want to voluntarily limit your facility's potential emissions through a restriction on the raw materials you use.

MassDEP Emissions Caps, Controls & Reporting Contact


Marc Wolman 617-292-5515

The Details

How to apply

Apply Online via the ePLACE Portal

If you are a new user, you will need to create an account first.

Next steps

  1. Review the Instructions

    Guidance on how to prepare your application and detailed instructions on how to file it online.

  2. Submit Your Application



Marc Wolman 617-292-5515


Tell us what you think