- This page, Find a Land Court case docket, is offered by
- Land Court
- Massachusetts Court System
Find a Land Court case docket
Contact for Find a Land Court case docket
The Details of Find a Land Court case docket
What you need for Find a Land Court case docket
A case docket is the record that the court keeps of the entries the court makes in each case. This includes basic case information such as:
- The docket number (case number)
- Names of the parties (ie. plaintiff and defendant)
- Names and contact information of lawyers representing parties
- Dates for scheduled court events and docket entries
Docket entries record papers filed with the court, such as answers or motions, as well as the results of events that have happened.
The availability of case dockets depends on the type of case.
|Type of case||Case #||Cases date back to|
|Registration (REG)||Case # 42205||November 10, 1987|
|Subsequent (S cases)||July 13, 1987|
|Tax Lien (TL)||Case # 70973||January 1, 1984|
|Servicemember (MISC)||Case # 121256||October 15, 1986|
|Miscellaneous (MISC)||Case # 127402||March 29, 1988|
How to find Find a Land Court case docket
Land Court case dockets are available to the public through the Trial Court’s eAccess site at www.masscourts.org. The site has detailed instructions on how to search by case name, case type or case docket number. Please see How to search court dockets for more information.