How to register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
Contact for How to register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
RESEA Program Administrator
The Details of How to register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
What you need for How to register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
At the Career Center Seminar (CCS) you will learn about the wide variety of career center services to help you with your job search. You will complete an Individual Needs Assessment (INA) and with the help of career center staff, you will begin to develop a Career Action Plan (CAP) which will connect you to career center services such as:
- Workshops on job search techniques including interviewing, networking, and resume writing
- Learn the importance of tracking your job search
- Conduct Labor Market Information (LMI) research
- Access to up-to-date local, statewide and national job listings
- Resources to help you find the right training opportunities
- Tools to help you conduct an effective job search
- Career planning assistance and information on demand-driven jobs, fastest growing occupations and skill requirements
- Access to resource room services including computers, newspapers, professional journals, business directories, fax machines and copiers, publications on job search activities and careers
- Opportunities to meet potential employers and network with other job seekers
You can attend the Career Center Seminar at any of the One-Stop Career Centers across the state. You do not have to be unemployed to use Career Center services.
Schedule your Career Center Seminar at the Career Center of your choice.
Plan up to three hours for the CCS and it is recommended to arrive 15 minutes early.
How to register How to register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
Register for a CCS on JobQuest
Call the automated phone system, IVRS at 1-800-653-5586
Call your local One-Stop Career Center to register.