Log in links for this page
- This page, Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS), is offered by
- MassHire Department of Career Services
- Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
RESEA Program Contact
MassHire Department of Career Services contact information
The Details of Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
What you need for Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
You can attend a Career Center Seminar at any of the MassHire Career Centers across the state. You do not have to be unemployed to use MassHire Career Center services.
Schedule your Career Center Seminar at the Masshire Career Center of your choice.
Plan up to 3 hours for the seminar, and it is recommended to arrive 15 minutes early.
A Career Center Seminar is free to attend.
How to register Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
- Log into your account on MassHire JobQuest. If you don't have an account, you can register and create one. You will need your Social Security number, date of birth, and zip code.
- Click on the Search Events tab and search for "Career Center Seminar".
- Find a seminar near you and register for your desired date and time. Please note that some seminars have limited seating.
Call the automated phone system, IVRS at 1 (800) 653-5586
or call your local MassHire Career Center to register.
More info for Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
You should arrive 15 minutes early to your seminar and bring requested materials.
At the Career Center Seminar (CCS) you will learn about the wide variety of career center services to help you with your job search. You will complete an Individual Needs Assessment (INA) and with the help of MassHire Career Center staff, you will begin to develop a Career Action Plan (CAP) which will connect you to MassHire Career Center services such as:
- Workshops on job search techniques including interviewing, networking, and resume writing
- Learn the importance of tracking your job search
- Conduct Labor Market Information (LMI) research
- Access to up-to-date local, statewide and national job listings
- Resources to help you find the right training opportunities
- Tools to help you conduct an effective job search
- Career planning assistance and information on demand-driven jobs, fastest growing occupations, and skill requirements
- Access to resource room services including computers, newspapers, professional journals, business directories, fax machines, and copiers, publications about job search activities and careers
- Opportunities to meet potential employers and network with other job seekers
Downloads for Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
Contact for Register for a Career Center Seminar (CCS)
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays