- This page, Renew your nursing home administrator license, is offered by
- Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators
- Bureau of Health Professions Licensure
- Department of Public Health
Renew your nursing home administrator license
Contact for Renew your nursing home administrator license
Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators
The Details of Renew your nursing home administrator license
What you need for Renew your nursing home administrator license
Acts of 2014, Chapter 260, An Act Relative to Domestic Violence, Section 9 that requires professionals receiving licensure to complete the mandatory training as set for the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
When to need to renew
- Every year, by June 30th
- If your renewal is received beyond the license expiration date, you will have to pay an additional fee, listed below.
Board regulations require that licensees complete 40 hours of continuing education (CEUs) between July 1, even year and June 30, next even year.
What you need
When renewing online, you will be asked to create an account by providing your social security number and date of birth. This information must match what is in your license record.
Fees for Renew your nursing home administrator license
- We accept checks or credit cards as payment. Make checks payable to The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Please don't send cash
|Nursing Home Administrator renewal fee||$75||each|
|Late renewal fee||$57||per late license renewal (in addition to renewal fee)|
How to renew Renew your nursing home administrator license
Renew your license online through our Online Licensing portal.
If you prefer to renew your license by mail, you must request a renewal application by emailing the address provided on the renewal reminder we sent you.