Renew your real estate license online
Contact for Renew your real estate license online
Division of Occupational Licensure
The Details of Renew your real estate license online
What you need for Renew your real estate license online
To renew your license online, you will need the license renewal form mailed to your address.
If you do not have a license renewal form, please contact the board at (617) 727-2373.
How to renew Renew your real estate license online
With your license renewal form, you may complete the following steps to renew online:
- Visit the ePLACE Portal to login or create an account
- Go to the Manage My Licenses and Permits tab and complete the following steps:
- Select file an online application
- Under the search box, select link your account portal
- Select link your online account to an existing record
- Select the Division of Professional Licensure (DPL)
- When prompted, enter your Record ID/license number and the Authorization Code on your license renewal form
- Link your account using your Record ID/license number (Example: 1234-PL-M1) and the Authorization Code (Example: 1234567899) found on your license renewal form
Note: Your Record ID/license number and Authorization Code can be found on page 1 of the license renewal form provided to you. If you experience any issues, please contact the board at (617) 727-3074.
- You should now see your license listed and the option to renew on the Manage my Licenses and Permits page
More info for Renew your real estate license online
The option to renew will only be present if your license is currently eligible for renewal.