Report a Dig Safe violation
Contact for Report a Dig Safe violation
Dig Safe, Pipeline Safety Division
The Details of Report a Dig Safe violation
What you need for Report a Dig Safe violation
The Pipeline Safety Division investigates Dig Safe violations based on the information provided in the Dig Safe Violation Report. Please fill out the entire report as thoroughly and accurately as possible.
The form can be found by clicking the blue action button above or by navigating to the Downloads section at the bottom of the page.
Please note that we recommend downloading the form and opening it in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. By opening the form in your browser without downloading it first, certain form features like attachments and submission buttons may not function as designed.
Essential items to know
- Use Adobe Reader (or Adobe Acrobat) to complete the report electronically. You can save a partially completed report as a PDF for later completion and submission.
- The areas lined in red are mandatory fields and must have information entered in them. If you don’t know a date, enter “11/11/11”; if you don’t know a phone number, enter ten zeros; for other fields, enter “n/a” or zero.
- To submit the report electronically:
- Use the “Attach Documents” button at the end of the form to attach documents before submitting the completed report to the Division. The documents must be located on your device.
- Use the “Submit Form by Email” button at the end of the form to email the completed report (and any attached documents) to the Division. Enter the incident date and location in the subject line.
- If you prefer, you can submit the completed report without attaching documents, and then send the documents in a subsequent email, with the incident date and location noted in the subject line.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader, print the form and enter the information by hand, then scan and email it (or send it by mail, if necessary) to the address noted above.
How to report Report a Dig Safe violation
Instructions for filling out the form can be found by clicking the blue action button at the top of this page or by clicking this link.