More about:

Report a Dig Safe violation

If you want to report a violation of the Dig Safe Law, here's what you should do.

Dig Safe, Pipeline Safety Division

The Details

What you need

You can report a Dig Safe violation by using our convenient form. Print out the form, fill in the relevant information, and send it to us by mail, fax, or email. Include any photographs of the incident that you have.

How to report

Mail the completed form and photographs to:

Department of Public Utilities
Pipeline Division - Dig Safe
One South Station
Boston, MA 02110

or email it to

Fax the completed form and photographs to:

Vanessa Do Arcovio at (617) 478-2589




Pipeline Safety Division - Dig Safe
Department of Public Utilities, 1 South Station, 5th floor, Boston, MA 02110


(617) 478-2589


Tell us what you think