More about:

Respond to a motorboat infraction ticket

Did you receive a ticket for a motorboat infraction? Find out how to respond to it.

District, Housing, and Boston Municipal Courts

The Details

What you need

If you receive a motorboat infraction ticket, you'll need to pay a fine. The offense may be categorized as criminal or civil depending on the offense, and fines and penalties vary depending on the offense. When a criminal complaint has been issued for specified offenses, you may close the case civilly by paying a fine. 

How to respond

To pay the fine in person, you can appear in the court you received the ticket from and pay your ticket to the clerk-magistrate. 



Tell us what you think