Contact for Submit a Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Form
The Details of Submit a Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Form
What you need for Submit a Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Form
The City/Town/OAA must complete the City/Town & OAA Evaluation Form for the project's contractor and for each subcontractor upon completion of the project. This includes having the contractor and subcontractor sign the form.
Read the City/Town & Other Awarding Authority Contractor Evaluation Report Directive before you start completing your evaluation reports.
To complete an evaluation report:
- Open the Evaluation Report.
- Download the report. DO NOT SAVE THE REPORT AS A PDF.
- Select the report you wish to complete (contractor or subcontractor) by selecting on the appropriate tab at the bottom of the report.
- Complete ALL fields. Type over hashtags. The report will auto-calculate the % rating and overall rating.
- Save the evaluation report as a PDF.
Read the sample contractor and subcontractor evaluation reports before you complete your reports.
How to submit Submit a Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Form
Once an evaluation form is completed and signed by all parties, the City/Town/OAA is to email the form to the Prequalification Program at email@example.com.
Please review the Sample City/Town & OAA Evaluation Forms to see how to complete the report for the contractor and subcontractor. Please read the City/Town & Other Awarding Authority Contractor Evaluation Report Directive for more information on the evaluation form process.