Contact for Submit General Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Reports
The Details of Submit General Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Reports
What you need for Submit General Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Reports
For Chapter 90 funded projects, the final evaluation report is a listed item on the Final Report State Aid Reimbursable Programs form. Please refer to Chapter 90 Program Municipal Guidance Document for more information.
Submit an interim or final evaluation for a project’s general contractor and subcontractors (if any) using the online Evaluation Report form. The same form is used for both the interim and final evaluation. Submit evaluation reports, as follows:
- Submit interim evaluation reports no later than at 50% of contract duration to allow for improvements, if needed.
- Submit final evaluation within thirty (30) days of 100% final completion of all work.
Consortia do not complete evaluation reports, however, they are expected to remind municipalities of their responsibility to complete interim and final evaluation reports for their projects.
Read the following documents before completing an evaluation report (located in the Downloads section on this page):
- City/Town & Other Awarding Authority Contractor Evaluation Report Directive (for information on how to complete an evaluation report and for information about the Ratings Guidelines)
- Evaluation Report Instructions
- Evaluation Report FAQ’s Failure to read all three documents before completing an evaluation report may result in difficulty to correctly complete and submit your evaluation report.
NOTE: Selected ratings cannot be changed. Should a rating need to be changed, a new evaluation report will have to be started.
How to submit Submit General Contractor and Subcontractor Evaluation Reports
Click on the evaluation report you want to complete:
The report will timeout after 60 minutes of inactivity. Reports must be completed and uploaded individually. Only online evaluation reports will be accepted. Do not email evaluation reports.