Key Dates for Fire Alarm Operator Exam
Application Opening Date: February 16, 2021
Application Deadline: April 13, 2021*
Notices to Appear for Exam: May 14, 2021
Written Examination Date: May 28, 2021
Score Release Date: TBD
Employment/Experience (E/E) Last Day to Appeal: TBD
Eligible List Established Date: TBD
Written Examination Fee: $100
Eligibility: Entry-level, open to public
Location: Various Sites across the state
*There is an additional $50 fee for applications received after April 13, 2021. Applications will NOT be accepted after April 20, 2021.
- Registration for the 2021 Fire Alarm Operator Examination has been closed.
- Notice to Appear for Examination: May 14, 2021
Two weeks before the examination date you will receive a notice to appear by e-mail. The notice will tell you the location and the time to appear for your examination. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the e-mail before contacting this office.
- Score Release Date: TBD
You will receive your examination results by email.
- Employment/Experience (E/E) Last Day to Appeal: TBD
- Eligible List Established Date: TBD
When the eligible list is established you will be able to view your rank on the online list.
How to Apply
Registration for the 2021 Fire Alarm Operator Examination has been closed.
- Find the application for 2021 Fire Alarm Operator Examination.
- Read about the exam information in the 2021 Fire Alarm Operator exam and find out if you’re eligible to take the exams.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
♦ an email confirming that your application has been received
♦ an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.