- The Corporate Department of the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center is composed of legal, finance, human resources, information technology, operations, communications, and administrative personnel.
- The Innovation and Industry Support Department helps clean energy companies develop technologies and meet the workforce needs of the industry.
- The Investments Department is responsible for direct equity and venture debt investments in clean energy companies in Massachusetts.
- The Offshore Wind Department conducts projects and research to further the offshore industry and manages the New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal, a 21-acre facility in the Port of New Bedford for accommodating cargo vessels and supporting offshore wind projects.
- The Renewable Energy Generation Department promotes renewable-energy deployment.
- The Wind Technology Testing Center provides certification testing for wind turbine blades.
|Date published:||June 11, 2018|