Communication materials are available in multiple languages to support communities with vaccine education and outreach. Visit the following links for to access those materials:
- Vaccine education and outreach materials: Graphics, fliers, and posters in multiple languages on topics such as:
- Timeline for distribution
- How to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions after getting the COVID-19 vaccine
- Ways to Increase COVID-19 Vaccination | DOC: Download this one-page factsheet with information about flexible vaccination clinic options, education and awareness materials, and engagement supports to increase vaccine awareness and access.
- Trust the Facts, Get the Vax campaign materials: TV ads, animated videos and other materials for the Commonwealth's multilingual public awareness campaign to promote the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Guide to hosting a forum on the COVID-19 Vaccine: A guide for providers, community groups, and others to host meetings or local forums regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. The guide includes information from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health from commonly asked questions and encourages discussion and feedback.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions: Common questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, getting vaccinated, vaccine safety, and more.
Archive of COVID-19 vaccine communications updates: The Department of Public Health (DPH) regularly shares new and updated communications resources to support efforts to promote vaccination across the Commonwealth.