Communication materials are available in multiple languages to support communities with vaccine education and outreach. Visit the following links for to access those materials:
- Flyers for Promoting COVID-19 Vaccination in Children Ages 6 Months and Older:
- Tools for Employers: Download this one-page factsheet with information on ways to increase COVID-19 Vaccination and booster shots among your employees.
- Ideas for Promoting Pediatric Clinics and Vaccine Availability: Downloadable list of ideas and resources to help community groups, providers, and others plan and promote pediatric vaccine clinics and increase vaccine awareness.
- Ways to Increase COVID-19 Vaccination | DOC: Download this one-page factsheet with information about flexible vaccination clinic options, education and awareness materials, and engagement supports to increase vaccine awareness and access.
- Trust the Facts, Get the Vax campaign materials: TV ads, animated videos and other materials for the Commonwealth's multilingual public awareness campaign to promote the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions: Common questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, getting vaccinated, vaccine safety, and more.
Archive of COVID-19 vaccine communications updates: The Department of Public Health (DPH) regularly shares new and updated communications resources to support efforts to promote vaccination across the Commonwealth.
Resources for Promoting COVID-19 Treatments: Downloadable list of materials to help community organizations and others promote COVID-19 treatments and provide information about how to access these treatments.