Communication materials are available in 10 languages to support communities with vaccine education and outreach. Visit the following links for to access those materials:
- Vaccine education and outreach materials: Graphics, fliers, and posters in multiple languages on topics such as:
- Timeline for distribution
- How to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions after getting the COVID-19 vaccine
- Trust the Fax, Get the Vax campaign materials: TV ads, animated videos and other materials for the Commonwealth's multilingual public awareness campaign to promote the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Guide to hosting a forum on the COVID-19 Vaccine: A guide for providers, community groups, and others to host meetings or local forums regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. The guide includes information from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health from commonly asked questions and encourages discussion and feedback.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions: Common questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, getting vaccinated, vaccine safety, and more.