Forms for Multiple Amendments to an Alcoholic Retail License (ABCC)

Necessary paperwork to apply for an amendment to an existing alcoholic beverages license.

Required Forms

  • Multiple Transaction Application
  • Vote of the Corporate Board
    Include a vote to apply for all amendments you are applying for, signed by an authorized signatory for the entity. 

Additional Resources

Other Requirements

Additional documents are required and are based on the amendment you are applying for. Please see first page of the Multiple Transaction Application, above, for more details.

  • Beneficial Interest - Individual 
  • Beneficial Interest - Organization 
  • CORI Authorization Form - Officers/Directors of non-profit clubs with no ownership do not need to fill out CORI applications 
  • Proof of Citizenship
  • Passport, Birth Certificate, Voter Registration, Naturalization Papers
  • Business Structure Documents
  • If corporation or LLC, Articles of Organization from the Secretary of the Commonwealth
    • If partnership, Partnership Agreement
    • If Sole Proprietor, Business Certificate
  • Purchase & Sale Agreement
  • Pledge Documents
  • Supporting Financial Records
    For any financing and/or loans
  • Legal Right to Occupy 
    Lease or Deed
  • Floor Plan
  • Abutter's Notification
  • Advertisement

Additional Resources

Contact   for Forms for Multiple Amendments to an Alcoholic Retail License (ABCC)


Find Your ABCC Representative ABCC Staff Directory 


95 Fourth Street, Suite 3 , Chelsea, MA 02150-2358

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.