MDPH has partnered with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Making Dialysis Safer for Patients Coalition as well as the Nephrologists for Transforming Dialysis Safety and is providing trainings on infection prevention best practices for dialysis nurses, technicians, and other dialysis care providers. Please call (617) 983-6800 for questions regarding this program.
- This page, HAI information for dialysis providers and patients, is offered by
- Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences
- Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification
- Bureau of Health Care Safety and Quality
- Department of Public Health