We promote, protect, and preserve the health and safety of everyone in the Commonwealth across all settings.
What would you like to do?
Health Care Facilities - Consumer Information Licensure and Medicare & Medicaid Certification Regulations
- Health Care Facility Reporting
- Sign up for Listserv Communications
- Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs)
- Nurse Aide Registry Program
- Temporary Nursing Service Agency (Nursing Pool)
- Nursing Home Provider Information
- Nursing Home Consumer Information
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Sepsis Information
- Resources for long-term care facilities providing MOUD
Health Care Facility Licensure
Licensure information and resources for various health care facilities.
Information for Hospitals
Resources for hospitals, including licensure, regulations, facility reporting, and more.
Emergency Contraception Services
Emergency contraception (EC) can prevent pregnancy after sex, but only if used as soon as possible–within a few days. Whether you are an individual or healthcare professional, you can learn more about EC and find resources for surviving assault.