Live-action videos and interviews
From concept to completion, our expert team will work with you to create videos that speak directly to your audience. We use the latest tech and equipment to cover a variety of announcements, conduct interviews, and produce top-tier informational content.
What we can do for you
- Provide all the basic equipment, including cameras, lights, and microphones
- Capture high-quality images with DSLR cameras
- Record basic voice-over audio
- Edit the elements into a polished and professional finished product
- Add various graphics, including title and end screens, that can either be from your own branding scheme or the one used by Mass.gov
What to consider before getting started
- Who is the intended audience?
- What are the key messages you're trying to convey?
- What is the intended timeline for completing the project?
- What is the budget?
- Who will need to approve revisions and sign off on the finished product?
- Research shows viewers tend to stop watching after 40 seconds, so concise messaging is key