Request Video and Multimedia Services
Contact for Request Video and Multimedia Services
Video and Multimedia Services
The Details of Request Video and Multimedia Services
What you need for Request Video and Multimedia Services
Although every project and service is different and has unique needs, in general, we ask that before you reach out to us, you consider:
- Who your intended audience is
- What the main messages are that you are trying to convey
- For explainer videos on Mass.gov, our statistics show that, on average, viewers tend to stop watching after about 40 seconds. Short, concise messaging is key to getting your information across.
- What your intended timeline is for final project delivery
- What your agency's budget is
- What other stakeholders will need to review and approve the content during the creation and revision processes
Want to learn more about our services?
Fees for Request Video and Multimedia Services
We send a Scope of Work before beginning production. This is budgeted upfront, based on the project needs and the projected hours of work required.
Generally, our services are based on a $150 per hour rate. Video and photography services are budgeted based on projected work hours.
For animated videos of up to 90 seconds, our flat rate is $6,000. For longer or more complex animated videos, we will adjust accordingly based on projected work hours.
As all projects and needs are different, please contact us to get a quote.
|Video and Multimedia Services hourly rate||$150||per hour|
|Motion graphic animated video, up to 90 seconds||$6,000||per video, up to 90 seconds|
How to request Request Video and Multimedia Services
To start reviewing your organization's project and needs, and to get a quote, please submit a request form.