Updated: September 12, 2023
The Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR) is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing long-term, rewarding and satisfying careers.
How to find Current Job Opportunities:
- Go to MassCareers
- Scroll to bottom left and choose “See all organizations”
- Choose Department of Revenue
- Choose “Add”
- Sort by posting date to see the newest postings at the top
Use the Job Title search box on MassCareers to find these recurring positions at DOR or insert your own search term.
- Tax Examiner - All levels of experience and degrees in accounting, auditing and tax examination
- Tax Auditor - All levels of experience and degrees in accounting, finance, and business administration
- Legal Counsel - JD, good standing in the Massachusetts Bar and varying years of experience
- Child Support Enforcement Specialist I - A customer service and data management role that makes a difference in the lives of children
- Seasonal Tax Examiner I - A great entry level opportunity for accounting, business administration or auditing experience or education with full-time and part-time options
- Seasonal Clerk II - An on-site role that processes inbound mail, screens and scans all documents and performs data entry with full-time and part-time options
Learn how to set up automatic job alerts for new job postings with this quick tutorial.
DOR employee benefits
Follow us on social media to learn more about DOR.