Probate and Family Court Answer to Complaint for Divorce (CJD 201)

Form to use to respond to a complaint for divorce

Table of Contents



Additional forms that may be needed

See Respond to a case filed against you in Probate and Family Court for information on the process and other forms you may need. 

Alternative form

Most users should use Answer to Complaint for Divorce (CJD 201).

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the alternative form:

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email