Probate and Family Court Counterclaim for Divorce (CJD 202)

Probate & Family Court form to use if you want the court to grant you any relief or different relief than the complaint for divorce filed by the plaintiff.

Table of Contents


Counterclaim for Divorce (CJD 202)

This form will not open in Internet Explorer. Please use another browser to open this form.


Additional forms that may be needed

You may also need to file:

Alternative form

Most users should use Counterclaim for Divorce (CJD 202).

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the alternative form:

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form will not open in most browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.). It must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat on your computer. 

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email