Superior Court filing fees

Learn more about Superior Court fees on filing, complaints, third-party complaints, petitions, and more. See the Uniform Schedule of Fees for other charges court procedures may incur.

Table of Contents

Superior Court filing fees

To find out where to make filing fee payments and what forms of payment are accepted, please contact the Superior Court you're filing at.



Filing Fee (each plaintiff): Complaint, Third Party Complaint, Petition or Other Action, Motion to Intervene as Plaintiff (plus $20.00 security fee for each civil case (G.L.c. 262, § 4A) and a $15.00 surcharge (G.L.c. 262, § 4C))


Filing Petition to County Commissioners


Issuance of: Injunction or Restraining Order



Contact   for Superior Court filing fees


For more information, please contact the court nearest you. Superior Court locations 

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.