All businesses in the list below, that were limited to 25% capacity, have returned to 40% capacity, as previously allowed in industry guidance effective in December 2020. Additionally, restaurants and close contact personal services will now be allowed to operate at a 40% capacity limit.
- Arcades and Recreational Businesses
- Driving and Flight Schools
- Gyms/Health Clubs
- Places of Worship
- Lodging (common areas)
- Golf (indoor areas)
- Movie theaters (no more than 50 people per theater)
- Restaurants will now be limited to 40% of their seated capacity; employees will not count toward the limit
- Close Contact Personal Services will now be limited to 40% capacity; employees will not count toward the limit
- A limit of 5 people per 1000 sq. feet applies for smaller businesses without an available fire occupancy capacity
- There continues to be no % capacity limits on manufacturing, construction, and laboratories.
|Last updated:||February 8, 2021|