Information for Sex Offenders

If you're a sex offender living, working, or attending school in Massachusetts, you must enter into the Sex Offender Registry.

All convicted sex offenders who live, work, or go to school in Massachusetts must enter into the sex offender registry. Registration may depend on your classification level and your living situation.

Contact Information


P.O. Box 392, North Billerica, MA 01862

More Information

Additional Resources for Information for Sex Offenders