Electrician Continuing and Initial Education Provider Guidance

How to become a continuing education or initial education provider for electricians

Table of Contents

The packets attached below contain initial application forms, renewal forms, and comprehensive guidance for prospective Initial Education Providers (IEPs) and Continuing Education Providers (CEPs) licensed by The Board of State Examiners of Electricians.

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.