Note on Compliance Forms:
Most PERAC Compliance Forms have been updated. Only the forms listed below should be used for new vendors related to an RFP. Older forms will not be accepted. Please use the checklists below as a guide for completing your applications. The checklists contain links to all required forms.
If you have any questions, please contact our Compliance Unit.
Additionally, with the launch of the PROSPER application, several forms must now be completed online. Please log on to PROSPER to complete the following forms:
- Retirement Board Prohibited Investment Compliance
- Retirement Board Certification of Consultant Reports
- Chapter 268A Compliance Pledge
- Retirement Board Member Certification
- Retirement Board Procurement Compliance Certification
- New Retirement Board Member Annual Eligibility Certification