The Massachusetts WIC Program is pleased to work with Commonwealth providers to monitor child development using tools developed by CDC’s Learn the Signs. Act Early. The goal of monitoring child development at WIC is to identify concerns early and provide timely referrals for follow-up and developmental screening.
- This page, WIC Act Early: Resources for Providers, is offered by
- Women, Infants, & Children Nutrition Program
- Bureau of Family Health and Nutrition
- Nutrition Division of the Bureau of Family Health and Nutrition
- Department of Public Health