- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Guardianship of Minors
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
Brockton Probate and Family Court
Details of Brockton Probate and Family Court
Overview of Brockton Probate and Family Court
Hours for Brockton Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Brockton Probate and Family Court
There is a free parking lot located in the rear of the courthouse, as well as metered spaces on the streets surrounding the courthouse. In addition, a public parking garage is located directly across the street from the courthouse.
The court is accessible by the Kingston/Plymouth and Middleborough/Lakeville lines of the MBTA. The closest stop to the courthouse is the Brockton Station, which is approximately 1/2 of a mile from the courthouse. The courthouse is also accessible using Bus Route 8 of the Brockton Area Transit.
Accessibility at Brockton Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
More info for Brockton Probate and Family Court
Hon. Edward G. Boyle III, First Justice
Matthew J. McDonough, Register
Richard Giaquinto, Chief Probation Officer